200 Hr Teacher Training
Next Training Dates
200-HR Yoga Teacher Training
Recognized by Yoga Alliance
Summer Intensive Training Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-4pm
July 15th-August 9th 2013
Weekend Training Schedule: Fridays from 6pm-9pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-6pm.
July 19, 20, 21
August 2, 3, 4, 16, 17, 18
September 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 27, 28, 29
October 11, 12, 13, 25, 26, 27
November 8, 9, 10
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more infomation.
At a time when our world is unstable and erratic, inner peace through personal grounding is not only essential but becoming extremely sought after. This is your opportunity to build a self-affirming and fulfilling career as a yoga instructor, bringing yoga's peace and foundation into your own life, as well as the lives of your students.
In just four weeks or our 10-weekend training, you will learn to inspire your students to gain greater knowledge of their bodies, employ the full potential of their minds, and allow them to see that optimum health is achievable. Enhance your own life while enriching the lives of others. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to spread inner peace throughout the world.
The Always-At-Aum Yoga School at Symmetry Studio offers a thorough and comprehensive 200-hr yoga teacher training in the Vinyasa style. Once a student has completed the training they have the option of becoming dual certified in the hot style by taking additional training.
Training will include instruction on the following topics:
- Teaching Methodology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Sanskrit, Chanting and Mantras
- Anatomy, Physiology and Injury Management
- Human Energy and Chakra System
- Prenatal Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Contact Yoga
Location of Training:
206 N. Main Avenue, 3rd Floor
Scranton, PA 18504
Students can deepen their practice without taking the entire training. Individual workshops are available. Contact us for more information.
Option #1: Pay 2250 in full by the start of the training.*
Option #2: Pay $1200 by the start of the training and pay the remaining balance of $1200 no later than halfway through the training. This option totals $2400.*
Option #3: Pay the non-refundable fee of $400 and make 6 monthly payments of $350 that are due by the 1st of each month the training is being held. This option totals $2500.*
*If a trainee decides to drop out of the training before it is completed he/she is still responsible to pay the remaining balance. They may keep the materials and complete the training at a later time at no additional cost for the training. They maybe subject to additional fees for materials.
- It is heavily recommended that you maintain a daily practice throughout the duration of the training either with an instructor or a home practice.
- Complete all written homework and reading assignments.
- Attend all classes: 7-week intensive training - If you wish to receive a signed certificate at graduation you can miss no more then (6) days of training. Each day missed must be made up in a 45-minute private session. The fee for each private session is $50. To avoid paying the fee you can take the missed class during another training session at no additional charge. If you miss more then (6) classes you will have to make them up during another training session. Weekend training - If you wish to receive a signed certificate at graduation you can miss no more then (4) days of training. Each day missed must be made up in a 1-hr private session. The fee for each private session is $75. To avoid paying the fee you can take the missed class during another training session at no additional charge. If you miss more then (4) classes you will have to make them up during another training session.
- Complete 2 phases of a final examination.
All requirements above must be met before you receive a signed certificate. If they have not been met by the time of graduation you will be able to graduate with your class but you will not receive your certificate. Once you have met the requirements you will receive the certificate and be able to register with Yoga Alliance. It is important to know the Yoga Alliance has no time limit to complete the training so please don't worry if you do need to make up dates in another session.
What to Bring:
Some of the sessions will begin with a vigorous yoga practice so wear comfortable clothing and perhaps bring a change of clothes. You will be given a training curriculum, which you are to bring to each session along with other materials listed on the agenda. You will also want to bring a pen, highlighter, and a notebook. Feel free to bring snacks.
A brilliant and thorough teacher training, a manual, and certification for life (recognized by yoga alliance).
*There is a short required reading list, which is not included in the training (cost of required reading list is approximately $50.00)*
The Always-At-Aum Yoga School at Symmetry Studio will be offering certification in Vinyasa style yoga. The student will complete all 200 hours of training at the Always-At-Aum Yoga School at Symmetry Studio. This certification is good for life and never has to be renewed.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.