200 Hr Teacher Training
Next Training Dates
200-HR Yoga Teacher Training
Recognized by Yoga Alliance
Click on the link below to learn more about the training:
Training Schedule: Fridays from 5:30pm-8:30pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-6pm.
January 17, 18, 19, 31
February 1, 2, 14, 15, 16, 28
March 1, 2, 14, 15, 16, 28, 29, 30
April 11, 12, 13, 25, 26, 27
May 9, 10
We’re excited to be bringing this group together to share the teachings we so deeply love that have become an integral part of our lives. Our mission is to provide quality instruction to deepen the desire, knowledge, and skill of students who wish to share their practice and Yoga journey with others as facilitators of personal growth, inner peace, and mind/body health.
Always-At-Aum Yoga School at Symmetry Studio
206 North Main Street, 3rd Floor
Scranton, PA 18504
960 Prescott Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510
Training will include instruction on the following topics:
• Teaching Methodology
• Yoga Philosophy
• Chanting and Mantras
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Chakra and Human Energy System
• Pranayama and Meditation
• Asana Lab for 109 Yoga Poses
• Injury Management and Sequencing Around Injuries
• Prenatal Yoga
• Restorative Yoga
• Contact Yoga
• Hot Yoga Training (Optional)
Deepen Your Practice: Attend the entire training at ½ price! Pay only $1,250. This option is for students who wish to deepen their yoga
practice but don’t necessarily want to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with the Yoga Alliance. At any time after the training the student will be able to complete the required
assignments and pay the tuition balance and become a RYT with the Yoga Alliance. Savings of $1,250!!
Early Bird Special: $2,000 if registered and paid in full 30-days prior to start of training. Savings of $500!!
• Option #1: Pay $1,250. Savings of $1,250.
• Option #2: Pay $2,000 in full 30-days prior to start of training. Savings of $500.
• Option #3: Pay $2,250 in full by the start of the training. Savings of $250.
• Option #4: Pay $500 when registering and 5 payments of $400 due on the first Friday of each month the training is being held. This option totals $2500.
If a trainee decides to drop out of the training before it is completed he/she is still responsible to pay the remaining balance. They may keep the materials and complete the training at a later time at no additional cost for the training. They maybe subject to additional fees for materials. The fees include a 400-page curriculum and all yoga classes taken during the duration of training.
• It is heavily recommended that you maintain a daily practice throughout the duration of the training either with an instructor or a home practice.
• You will need to complete (30) additional classes with an Always-At-Aum instructor as part of the requirements set by the Yoga Alliance. All classes attended at Symmetry Studio are included as part of your training.
• Complete all written homework and reading assignments.
• Attend all classes. If you miss a class you will simply need to make it up at any one of our 4 locations at no additional charge. There is no time limit to do this. If you would like to receive a signed certificate at graduation you can pay an additional fee and make the missed class(es) up in a private lesson.
• Complete final examination.
What to Bring:
The sessions on Saturday and Sunday will begin with a vigorous yoga practice so wear comfortable clothing and perhaps bring a change of clothes. You will be given a training curriculum, which you are to bring to each session along with other materials listed on the agenda. You will also want to bring a pen, highlighter, and a notebook. Feel free to bring snacks or other materials you’d like to share with the group.